International exhibition FORUM WENTYLACJA – SALON KLIMATYZACJA 03-04.03.2020
The Refrigerants LIFE Cycle project was present at the international exhibition Forum Wentylacja - Salon Klimatyzacja.
In addition to running the stand, the Project Coordinator, Mr. Bartłomiej Caruk, presented the project during the Cooling Workshops.
The project was very popular and customers are waiting for the new service! 😊
Meeting with Steering Committee
On 15.01.2020 there was a meeting with Steering Committee in PROZON headquarters
- At the meeting we hosted two external experts:
PhD Agnieszka Tomaszewska – Minister’s Advisor, Department of Air and Climate Team Leader
DSc Janusz Kozakiewicz – Industrial Chemistry Institute professor, Department of Ozone Layer and Climate Protection Supervisor
EKOTEZ and PROZON representatives meeting in Prague
On 12-13.12.2019 a meeting of representatives of EKOTEZ and PROZON took place in Prague. Four representatives of PROZON, including LIFE Project Coordinator and LIFE Business Development Manager attended the meeting.
On the first day PROZON employees visited stationary store of EKOTEZ and saw warehouse of refrigeration devices and service equipment. Later, in the afternoon, they dined with vice-president of board, general manager and business manager. In the evening they went for a walk through adorable streets of Prague Old Town.
Enterprise and Environment Conference 09-10.01.2020
On 09-10.01.2020 in Sound Garden hotel Enterprise and Environment Conference took place. It gathered over 130 participants including representatives of large commercial networks, industrial plants and real estate managers.
On the first day of the Conference Bartłomiej Caruk presented Refrigerant Life Cycle project. He introduced goals, expectations and climate policy of the project.
Our project admitted the Good Practice in area of smart specialization of Mazovia
- Nowadays we are finishing “Research and Development works on developing executive project for an innovative installation for separation of refrigerant waste mixtures”
- Mentioned project is an introduction to Refrigerant Life Cycle project
- Goal of a project is to elaborate complete documentation for installation for separation of refrigerant waste mixtures, based on which an industrial installation will be built
- As a part of the project a concept of service and new product was developed
- 113 attempts of separation were made using previously constructed installation in laboratory scale
- Project was admitted the Good Practice in area of smart specialization of Mazovia
- The contractor of the project was Chemat Ltd, Refrigerant Life Cycle co-beneficiary
- Download brochure